When you get bored of backyard garden salads, this salad has it all: peppery arugula, sweet strawberries, spiced pecans, the tang of goat cheese (if you tolerate goat dairy and selected to include things like it in your diet) and a zesty lime dressing to complete it off! You can make the pecans forward of time and store any leftovers in a plastic container in your fridge. There is a minimal honey added to the pecans. It’s not plenty of to end result in candied pecans, but it’s critical in helping the spices stick to the nuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 6 minutes for pecans
Ingredients (Spiced Pecans):
1. Warmth a skillet more than medium-high warmth. Increase coconut oil and honey. Increase pecans and stir to coat.
2. Sprinkle spices above pecans and stir to coat evenly.
3. Carry on stirring regularly and prepare dinner until pecans have browned and are aromatic, 5-6 minutes. Look at cautiously to make guaranteed they don’t burn up!
4. Very poor out onto a plate and allow interesting.
Ingredients (Lime “Vinaigrette”):
1. Blend nicely and poor on to salad immediately (or combine all over again correct in advance of use).
Substances (Strawberry Arugula Salad):
- 2.5 oz fresh arugula (about 50 % a tub)
- 1 cup spiced pecans
- ½ pound contemporary strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- Lime Vinaigrette
1. Toss arugula, strawberries and pecans.
2. Top with crumbled goat cheese
3. Drizzle dressing about salad promptly just before serving. Love!