STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — There is a growing movement towards low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks, primarily driven by young people’s focus on adopting healthier lifestyles, and perhaps their hesitation to over drink because of potential social media backlash.
* * * CHECK OUT THE VAST ASSORTMENT OF NON ALCOHOLIC DRINK HERE.
According to IWSR, the leading source of data and analysis on the global beverage alcohol market, with consumption expected to grow 31% by 2024.
“What we’re seeing is a moderation trend that’s sweeping across key global markets, and that’s bringing with it increased demand for reduced alcohol, or alcohol-free drinks,” IWSR chief Mark Meek said via a news release.
Beer and spirit producers are taking advantage of this trend by creating non-alcoholic versions of their products; in addition, dozens of new products have cropped up to satisfy the customers who want to party but do not want the hangover.
The following products are good ones to try, if you’re avoiding alcohol and embracing a dry lifestyle:
1. MOCKTAIL CLUB — Clean ingredients that include superfoods, such as pomegranates, cranberries and blackberries, are used for this this non-alcoholic drink offering. Also added are caffeine-free tea infused with spices, such as cardamom to create tannins and complexities with each sip.
Mocktail Club is perfect for the sober curious and mindful drinkers looking to drink less and is perfect as is or can be used as a low-calorie mixer. It is great for any occasion – such as brunches, dinners, baby showers, parties and corporate virtual happy hours.
*** TO ORDER, CLICKER HERE.
2. LALI NON-ALCOHOLIC WINE: Featuring all the right aroma and flavor notes with only 25 calories or less per can, Lali makes it easy to gab with glass in hand whether you’re watching your waistline or anticipating an early wake up call. It tastes great and has only 25 calories per serving.
Convenient cans that can be packed to the river, beach, backyard, and more. Organic grapes are harvested in the sunny vineyards of California’s Central Valley. Four cans in each pack, which totals 1.3 bottles of wine.
More portable than heavy glass wine bottles and infinitely recyclable, these chic little cans are your partners in fun, from the beach house to the backyard. The cost is $24 per four pack.
* * * TO ORDER, CLICK HERE.
3. White Wine Sampler – Five non-alcoholic wines 750ml each – Featuring Ariel Chardonnay, Lussory Airen, Cardio Zero White, Bianco Dry, and Tautila Blanco. Five Non-Alcoholic White Wines: 1 x Ariel Chardonnay, 1 x Elivo Cardio Zero White, 1 x Lussory Airen, 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Blanco, 1 x Princess Bianco Dry. Popular for any occasion: Ideal for individuals who love white wine but, for whatever reason, are not drinking alcohol.
* * * TO BUY, CLICK HERE.