Purple and inexperienced Christmas Caramel Corn is festive, sweet, and tremendous easy to make with the help of your microwave. No corn syrup desired with a maple syrup swap.
I know what you could possibly be thinking: two weblog posts from Katie in a person week. What’s occurring here?! Practically nothing seriously. Other than I have been sleeping pretty soundly the earlier few nights and I made the decision ahead of my alone-time Netflix or podcast wind-down program, share a little. Compose a very little. Set out this recipe for Christmas Caramel Corn Prior to THE Month OF DECEMBER Begins. Or really appropriate when it begins.
Truth of the matter be instructed I subbed a cooking course at school for a expensive close friend of mine and she had this Christmas Caramel Corn on the agenda and male, it was SO easy, so quickly, SO festive, that even a 7th grader could do it. As a result why I’m sharing it with you all nowadays!
Want the colors of the Christmas Caramel Corn to POP much more? Then incorporate a couple far more drops of foodstuff coloring. Want to gift this sweet handle to loved ones or buddies? Then snag you some festive goodie baggage from the greenback store or Concentrate on.
I’ll convey to you this a lot: I’ll never ever transform down a sweet take care of [especially during the holidays] which is built with inexpensive ingredients and all over again, uncomplicated to prep, make, and devour! Merry Xmas my pals!!!
Christmas Caramel Corn- Quick Microwave Recipe!
Author: Katie Serbinski
Recipe kind: Snack
- ½ cup unpopped kernels or 12 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pop your popcorn kernels (or pop 2 microwave baggage of popcorn) and put in a big bowl.
- In a microwave risk-free bowl, location your brown sugar, maple syrup, butter and salt. Make positive your bowl have area for the combination to triple in size simply because it will melt and then bubble up.
- Microwave for 45 seconds, then eliminate and stir.
- Microwave for 1 moment and 30 seconds, remove and stir.
- Microwave for an further 1 moment and 30 seconds and stir once again.
- Include vanilla extract, 10 drops of red meals coloring, and baking soda and stir till it stops fizzing and bubbling.
- Pour about popcorn and gently fold right until very well coated. Allow cool in bowl or on parchments paper.
- Repeat steps 1-6 with inexperienced food coloring.
- Mix shades or retain individual, and enjoy!